Supplemental Education Services (SES)
FREE Tutoring Provided By Futures — For those Who Qualify
Futures offers one-on-one or two-on-one tutoring to students in grades K-12 in all major subject areas, including special education, homework assistance, study skills and test-taking strategies.
A team of Futures professionals works together to develop a personalized plan to meet the individual needs of each child. This plan is based on an initial skills assessment, teacher in put, Individualized Education Plan (IEP), and parental input. Detailed progress reports are provided throughout the process.
Who We Tutor:
- K-12 Students
- English Language Learners
- Special Education Students
What You Can Expect:
- Highly Qualified Trained Tutors Offering a 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratios
- An Experienced Connecticut State Approved SES Provider Since 2003
- A Non Profit Special Education School Approved by the Department of Education
Where We Tutor:
What We Offer:
- 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratios
- Individualized Quality Learning Plans in Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- A Variety Of Curricula to Meet Your Child’s Needs
- Flexible and Individualized Sessions with Ongoing Parent Communication
- Tutors Can Provide Transportation To and From Sessions
The Futures Advantage:
100% of Parents Responded In a Survey That They Would Choose Futures Again!
Tutors Can Provide Transportation To and From Sessions
For More information contact Shellie Zaniewski at 860-347-5099 ext 229 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org