It’s hard to believe that Futures has been in existence for over 20 years! Futures began serving a wide spectrum of individuals with intellectual and other disabilities in 1989. As each year goes by the number of people we support grows larger, as do the challenges, including the economy, new legislation and regulations affecting individuals with disabilities. Through these changing times we continue to stay true to our mission of empowering individuals with disabilities to live life to its fullest and know the satisfaction of personal achievement. The services we provide increase the quality of life for individuals with disabilities by supporting each person to build relationships, establish valuable connections within the local community, and acquire critical skill sets for employment and social success. We are always looking for new and innovative ideas to support the individuals we serve and give back to the communities we work in. Our newest endeavor includes Good Cause Gifts a social enterprise that provides employment opportunities, retail training and community service opportunities.
As you walk through our site and learn about the programs and services offered be assured that our experience, staff and commitment to individuals with disabilities is beyond compare.
Pam Don Aroma
News & Events
- March 11, 2013 – Non-Profit that Runs Good Cause Gifts Receives Grant
- November 30, 2012 – Good Cause Gifts A Social Enterprise
- November 5, 2012 – Futures, Inc. Partners with Groupon Grassroots to Make a Difference
- November 1, 2012 – The Joseph Manzi Foundation Expands Training and Employment Program at Good Cause Gifts in Berlin
- October 26, 2012 – Social Enterprise: Business That Helps World